top of page

For help with your consumer problems, contact the Consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 (Calls are free). Or visit: Citizens Advice

NHBC is the UK's leading independent standard-setting body and provider of warranty and insurance for new homes.


To find a local trustworthy tradesperson, operating to government endorsed standards.



For help with goods or services bought from a trader based in another European country.

money helper.png

Free, confidential money and debt advice.

Ombudsman Services

Dispute resolution for the communications, energy, property and copyright licensing industries.


The Furniture Ombudsman

An independent not-for-profit organisation which specialises in providing Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services for consumers and retailers in the furniture, home improvement and floor coverings industries.


The Dispute Resolution Ombudsman

Provides impartial ADR services to consumers and retailers, helping both sides reach a fair and reasonable outcome, which is binding on members.

os 1.png
os 2.png
os 3.png

Financial Ombudsman Services

For complaints about banks, insurance companies or finance firms.

The Motor Ombudsman

The first ombudsman focusing solely on the UK motor industry, covering new cars, sales and warranties through its CTSI approved codes of practice.


The energy regulator


The water services regulator

The UK communications industries regulator

Phone-paid Services Authority

The UK regulator for content, goods and services charged to a phone bill.

Which? Magazine - consumer rights website

Keep Me Posted campaigns for consumers to have the choice to receive bills and statements in a format they want, whether that is paper or online.

National Consumer Federation.jpg
Financial Conduct Authority.png
bottom of page